Well, this is one that I finally did for me to use for myself! I can't believe I finally made myself my very own quilt! I'm very excited and i LOVE the fabric in this quilt. Thanks mom for tracking it down since it sold out! Enjoy!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
City Girl Quilt
Well, this is one that I finally did for me to use for myself! I can't believe I finally made myself my very own quilt! I'm very excited and i LOVE the fabric in this quilt. Thanks mom for tracking it down since it sold out! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is beautiful! and a fabulous layout. i'm glad you made something for yourself. too many moms don't do that enough.
ReplyDeleteI love this! Nice job. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your graditude journal. I has helped me to know better and love you more!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!!!! I love the pattern and the fabric! Can I have it?? Just kidding
ReplyDelete