Monday, October 19, 2009

Well....

Though it doesn't look like I have been very productive lately, it's just been a marathon of life events that have kept me from getting crafty and now that I have got to the me time I will be posting some more things! I have been putting all my spare time into finishing my parents anniversary quilt so that I don't have to take it back with me on an airplane! So soon to be revealed...

In the mean time, I have been enjoying the remnants of the memories that we made...

Our last date was one of my most favorites...

2 pairs of new reef sandals
a walk down one of our favorite beaches
a twilight sunset
a roller coaster ride with a view of the coast
funnel cake
dinner at a hibachi grill...mmm:)



1 comment:

  1. California life is going to be so different from...Virginia (right? shoot..my memory is horrible). Either way its good to have you back and blogging. Cant wait to see the quilt.

    ReplyDelete