Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two very simple quilts

My mom just finally sent this back to me from getting quilted and it is SO cozy! Not that big in size but so great for the couch. It is the City Girl line with Chocolate minky on the back and it's one of my favorites!



This is a quilt that I put together in a hotel we were staying at while waiting for housing and I didn't even have enough room to lay it out on the floor completely! So is it perfect? Not even! But it replaced the scatchy blankets that they had for us there and allowed me my own blanket since my husband doesn't like to share his blanket(yes that I made him:)! I know where is the love!?) Love the blanket and still sleep with it now since it has the soft white minky on the back and I LOVED the print and how I tied it on the flower centers. I guess I am on a minky kick!

1 comment:

  1. love love love these quilts!!!!
    the minky one is really cute, and the other one, looks like such a wonderful quilt to have. (I think i need one like this) and way cute fabric choices!!!

    ReplyDelete