Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in such a long time and then I realized what I have been just trying to stay sane through! So here is a few bits of the productivity I have been able to get off my list!

Flowers in My Garden from the Country Loft:)
I finally got this one done thanks to a trip home to San Diego and some extra hands. It was a good challenge for me and I learned a few new tricks! yes, from my mom;) I needed a spring quilt for my wall to match the tulips and daffodils in my garden and all the other things that grow without even trying in the south!



This is E's pinwheel quilt I envisioned for her. I am counting the days til I get it back from the quilter. It was meant to be because the backing is my FAV plaid flannel EVER and they had the perfect amount! well, save a few inches yet still worked out. And where in the quilt store did I find this said perfect backing? oh yeah, in the sale room! wwhhhaattt!? oh yeah!



I was so excited to do these countdown blocks! My kids get uber excited for ..well everything:)




2 comments:

  1. Love all of those things...quilts, blocks. Do you have a separate set for each thing or can you switch them around so that they are turkey, valentines, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all separate. I have a box for them all together. The themes keep them looking different and are modge podged on.

    ReplyDelete