Saturday, August 15, 2009
Flour Sack Kitchen Towels for my teacher:)
I was dropping off my son to preschool and just mentioned to his teacher that we were moving soon and she was so sad to see him leave. There is a special place in my heart for teachers and what they do everyday and get paid what they do! I have wished many times that they would exchange salaries with professional major league baseball players for at least one year! Well, this is what I came up with. My mom used to do this for my teachers on aprons with all the kids at the end of the year and so I am hoping to keep the tradition since there is so much you can do to play on the idea. I stitched around the hand print to give it a little punch.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this idea! Can I steal it for Christmas for my mom?
ReplyDelete