While I was visiting Utah we found this fleece at Brooks Fabrics in Bountiful, UT (220 N. Main St. 801-295-2941). I was in HEAVEN!!!!!!!! I am so glad that I gave myself a limit to spend on quilting while I was there because I spent it in that store! Fleece prints that you can't even imagine! Flannels!!! Oh the flannel selection was the best BAR NONE!!!!! So please hit it up, they have amazing service as well. You will not be sorry. Some of my other favorites was
Quilter's Haven
Pine Needles(SOSOSOSO cute!!!!)
and my mom is a frequenter of Piper's Quilts yet we didn't make it there.
I'm telling you, besides the beautiful mountains this would be my one reason for living there but then we would be BROKE!!!Pine Needles(SOSOSOSO cute!!!!)
and my mom is a frequenter of Piper's Quilts yet we didn't make it there.
This will be a good Christmas present for Miles though he picked it out and carried it all around the store until it was time to cut:) My little guy. The green backing went really great with it I thought. I'm going to go buckle down for the night during the nasty wind and rain and tornado watch in my nice warm bed now!
Ian would go nuts over this blanket! He is a huge fan of Toy Story. i love it too, and can't figure out how you did the fabulous border. It looks like you tied it, but how did you get the green backing trim to show up on the oppisite side?
ReplyDelete