Tuesday, April 6, 2010
A Presidential Thank You card
We recently got invited to go to the White House Easter Egg Roll and thought to myself, if you were going to possibly bump into the President or his wife, would you bring a gift? card? after some input and thought I went with a hand made thank you card. Sadly with Easter coming I didn't get a chance to do it until the night before we went! I had to get it done in about an hour! I had just gotten my stamp I put on the back and sadly did not practice enough! I saved it just barely though. So not bad for a last minute thing!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! way cute card! did you get to give it to them?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you got to do that! I've always wanted to do that. Lucky. Card is gorguous. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the card...love it soo much. So, did you meet the President?
ReplyDelete