Monday, December 27, 2010

My christmas projects...

I know! It's been forever. But hey what can I say, we are getting comfortable in our army life which for me is a scary moment, that usually means something is going to throw your world upside down! But I've come to realize to just enjoy the calm before the storm. They are gift for us to rest and enjoy so we can remember what we are sacrificing/fighting for! Our beautiful crazy life.

So here are some things I did get to that I am proud of. This years theme was "Modge Podge, where have you been all my life!"

I try to do something homemade every year for Christmas for the kids and finally got this out of my UFO(Un Finished Objects) box! I let the kids pick out the paper and told them it was for a surprise! They loved it. I just need one more E that my soldier will hopefully cut out for me. I guess I could just hang the letters individually but I am going to staple them to a sturdy ribbon I think. We'll see how that turns out.


My martha stewart project. Christmas card holder. Great gift for a hostess or co-worker. So easy and really cute. Probably could even dress is up more but I liked it with just a red christmas bow. I happen to LOVE getting christmas cards and looking at them so this was a great alternative to taping them up all over something that I would have to pull the tape off of later! I even have another holder next to it full already! And no I don't save the cards every year:)



No comments:

Post a Comment