Friday, March 20, 2009

I love spring!!! I wish I had a yard....

I love spring. I love tulips. I love the sun on my skin. I just love it all!

So here I am inspired by it to get things done, sorted, and renewed for the season of regrowth!

-To believe in myself more and believe that I can accomplish something that I set myself to do.
-Patience Patience Patience with my children and to be the one who loves them most! The house will get clean eventually...
-Consistency with my schedule and exercising so I don't feel like I'm not organized when I am really doing pretty good!
-Stop doing too much in my days! Later in my life when there is no way to get around the family schedule I know I will regret not just being instead of rushing everywhere.
-Enjoy watching Ellie turn 1 year old!!! Where did that come from!!! It only happens once and we all know that 1st birthdays are for the moms and dads:)
-Listen to Miles more. He is one of the most observant people I know!
-Love having family visit and enjoy them while they are here...
-Get Max ready for Ranger School and while he's there pray like crazy!!!
-Finish my watermelon quilt
-Catch up the Soto Scrapbook! Oh yes it can be done...
-I don't care what season it is, I just need to finally lose all that is weighing me down. So that means I have to exercise AND eat the right foods that will do that! So there it is, now I'm going to do this finally!! And I will proud of myself for every better food choice that I make.
-Okay, so I know my tone of voice isn't all that great sometimes and I want to change this so that those around me can hear and feel how much I love them instead being left to interpret what I am frustrated with.
-Swim, let the sun dry my skin and then swim again! I am grateful my kids love the water...
-Callaway Gardens and see all the things that bloom in the south! So excited!
-Enjoy the wonderful friends that I have found here. They inspire me and help me enjoy my life with them there:)...


1 comment:

  1. Hear, Hear! We really need to visit Callaway gardens soon so we can see all the flowers in bloom.

    ReplyDelete