It's funny but Miles always comes and lays on my quilts when I am done with them and lay them out and look them over:)..
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Watermelon Wonderland!!
Okay, so my mom has a watermelon quilt that she put on the wall at home every summer and I LOVE it and missed it so I decided to do one here. So seeing how Max was in the field for the last almost 2 weeks straight I thought I would get it started. Never thought that I would finish piecing it that quickly! So here is the finished product. When I was pregnant I think I might have eaten a whole watermelon almost I love them so much! Can't wait to see it quilted and finished on my wall!
It's funny but Miles always comes and lays on my quilts when I am done with them and lay them out and look them over:)..



.
It's funny but Miles always comes and lays on my quilts when I am done with them and lay them out and look them over:)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow it turned out SO good!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE watermelon! Nothing says summer like a watermelon. Let me just add, your quilt is GREAT! I might need someone to bring home watermelon tonight! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat turned out so awesome! You always do such cute things. I've already copied you on the rag quilts, now I may have to do one of these cute watermelon ones! When's the next quilting day?!:)
ReplyDelete