Monday, March 9, 2009

It's not that hard....


Okay, this is my plug on banning plastic bags! You can check out the facts on this slideshow here A month ago I got sick of always having my storage of plastic bags overflowing! I would get so irritated that they would give me a bag for so few items because I knew where they would end up. SO, I spent $15 and got 15 reusable bags finally, that is all you need, I never run out. I know we are all cheap sometimes and don't want to spend the money but I have almost completely depleted my supply of plastic bags and intend on making a difference! I leave them in my trunk and whenever I got to any store try to get them out and use them. This is the thing, any store will take any other stores reusable bags! I used to think that you could only use the certain bags for the certain stores but not so! Plastic bags end up in the Ocean of all places and our marine life completely altered due to it. Please! For the love of all that is good and holy! just kidding, you can do it! It will make a difference and just start today! Our seals need a break not to mention all the other animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment