Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Little Lady Clips
I started making clips again finally since Ellie's hair is always in her eyes and I really liked these! I stayed up awhile and they just started to make sense and come together. So here they are, I've thought about selling them or something, maybe I will!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shannon, You are one talented gal!! I had no idea you were doing all the quilting and hair clip making. Way to go!! You should get yourself on etsy. Adam sells his art on there and it is a really good way to put yourself out there. I absolutely love what you do and want some for myself. Visit etsy www.falldowntree.etsy.com to check us out!!
ReplyDeleteI love the clips, they are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI tried making a few, and Izzy only wore them once or twice. I wish I was better at dressing her hair up.
ReplyDeleteyou should definitely sell them. my cousin makes something similar to these and she started selling them. i think she is doing pretty well with that, that could be a great opportunity for you
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute. I love the flower!
ReplyDeleteallright, you have to teach me how to do these! they are so cute!!!!
ReplyDelete