

Simple but so great to look back on. I went to the Colorado Denver South Mission and that split and I ended in the Colorado Colorado Springs Mission. I had all my companions and some members make a mural of themselves:) With companions from Mongolia, Taiwan, and one companion going to Bulgaria it has great variety in language. I also put some pictures into it also. It looks simple but it so sentimental. The back is a lava lava wrap given to me by a very special member family.
Okay, so I don't want to brag too much, but I'm going to a little. I zoomed in on this quilt and I must say my square I made for you is pretty dang awesome...when I looked at it, it brought back all the memories of being in the car and driving and singing to our favorite cassette tape!
ReplyDelete