Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Arrival for Ellie


Again this was the only pattern that really stuck out when I was pregnant with Ellie. It is called New Arrival by Two Peas In A Pod. I have to admit that this was the quilt that converted me to ALWAYS press your seems as you can tell, if you are not on with your seems with these kid of quilts, you are pretty much wasting your time! The backing is a favorite and stuck with the similar shades of pink, my mom could start a quilt store with her stock piles at home of GREAT fabric. I found this backing there in "Kathy's Cabinet" and loved it so much that my sister in law Janet talked me into doing the bumpers to match! It turned out well and was glad for it too!

2 comments:

  1. shannon, that is ADORABLE! you are so talented. So fun that you can create exactly what you want for a room! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt!!! I think my mom has this pattern

    ReplyDelete