Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am now IN LOVE with a quilt...


And it's called "Dear Jane". I saw this at a quilt show and just fell in love! It is a civil war quilt and every square is unique and intricate! I told myself that I would give myself 5 year to piece this but all the same, I am so so so excited to start it!

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that is one amazing quilt!! i'm swooning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are good! This is a talent I do not have (even a little bit). Every mommy should have her very own blog. I have two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Shannon! Nice blog. (Sorry I'm terrible to keep in touch with) I get so easily distracted. Love the quilts and it was nice to see some pics of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew you were such a quilter. How inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented! I knew that when I met you. You have such a love for life.
    Quilting is a love of mine. It looks like a fun thing to make such a varied quilt like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 years only and with 2 children????? I think 14 is more reasonable. This is amazing!! But then so are you.

    ReplyDelete