I am still alive! I have dedicated February the month of Operation Up to date Scrapbook! Especially since my camera is still sick and at the doctors:( It distracts me from taking more pictures to see the ones that are still hiding in my computer and need to be properly documented! So needless to say I have gotten a lot done, almost to Summer 2007(and I started at December 2005!) and once I have a camera back then I will show you! I am not a pro at this hobby by any means, but love to create and use what I have to make things look nice and our family memories documented. I have enjoyed remembering all my favorite memories, that my little guy for the LONGEST time would not say one, he would just go to "two!" now my little lady does it too:) You so easily forget and my mom has warned me about this and so I am fighting back!
March has not been dedicated yet. I am hoping to reach my goal but I'm not very good at giving up on a goal:)
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least you started. Shaun's a bit bugged that I've messed up our photo folder on the computer. Its quite messy and hard to find anything. Its such a huge task that I'm dreading doing it. So way to go shannon! i'm just a wee bit motivated to start as well....but not quite yet. maybe tomorrow.
ReplyDelete