I got this idea from SugarDoodle and thanks to my crafty cricut it turned out great I think!
Started out with a basic tree I got from a teacher's supply store and then added in more leaves and used mini clothing line clips to attach the apples of the kids onto the tree. The Apple Pot is a good idea but not flexible enough, we end up just laying them out on the table in front of it for the parents to find when they bring in their kids.




The other idea was the "laundry line" for their colorings and projects so the parent know to pick them up and easy for us to keep them noticeable to give to parents and just decorates a blank wall anyways! These mini clothes line clips were great and CHEAP too! Easy to replace if need be and of course twine, no biggie and just dresses up the room a bit.

The other idea was the "laundry line" for their colorings and projects so the parent know to pick them up and easy for us to keep them noticeable to give to parents and just decorates a blank wall anyways! These mini clothes line clips were great and CHEAP too! Easy to replace if need be and of course twine, no biggie and just dresses up the room a bit.
Really cute idea. You're so crafty! I wish I could be:)
ReplyDeleteyou did a great job!!! I bet that room looks a thousand times better now. I love that clothesline idea. I actually decorated my "scrap room" (while it was a scrap room) with the the clothesline, and recent pages I just finished, so I could keep looking at them before they went to their albums.
ReplyDelete