Well, this is my outlet. I graduated in Architectural Studies from the University of Utah(go utes!) and have missed being in school, learning, drawing, exploring, and discovering talents and life that I never knew before were there. Though being a mom of my kids is a whole other treasure of life I am excited to leave my mark somewhere. I just want to make a difference somewhere in life.
We were challenged at church to keep a gratitude journal, since the only thing that mine was keeping was dust I decided to try something a little different...
I am grateful for....
January 10, 2011...my little ellie's rambling words:)
January 30, 2011...dancing to my jam when I just NEED IT! even Lady Gaga.
The Farewell kiss...
The moment every soldier's wife dreads but can't live without
Kissing the war goodbye
The moment every soldier's wife lives for!
The Getty Museum, Los Angeles
one of my favorite places
St. Peter's Catherdral
a place I will see someday with my own eyes
Winged Victory Goddess...Nike of Samothrace.
My most favorite sculpture of all time...a perfect moment frozen in time.
Ellie's hair is getting longer! I'm sure you're beautiful pregnant and all at any angle.
ReplyDelete