This is just a simple idea adapted to whatever you need it to be for. Mine was to help the kids to see that the end was near and someone special IS in fact coming home. It was a good FHE(family home evening) lesson activity. Secondarily, it is the count down to my sanity! Just thought that I would share. I think that I may try this for my finger sucker to give him some incentive to kicking the habit with 21 rings, they say that is what it takes to break a habit a picture of his reward at the end. I only wish that I had double spaced the dates out but still works out great and is our daily routine to take one off everyday...



Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dang thats long! Oh, I hope it gets lots shorter, real fast!
ReplyDelete