Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh Joann....

Yes, this is their sale week and I took full advantage of their flannels for $1.50/yard!!! Halla! So I will be set for a few years on boys fabrics, too bad my sis is having a girl:) story of my life and couldn't be more happy for her!

So what shall I do with these lovelies? Stack on the left is perspective baby boy blankets and right is my favs I couldn't say no to and got 4 yards of it! Yep, less than $6 a piece! The hawaiian print screamed to be the backing of a new jean quilt and then the snow flakes is for stashing purposes and the yellow is a dress for my little lady and the dots was just too darn cute! I will find it's mate eventually...

1 comment:

  1. I love the lil cars, dinosaurs, blue stripes, snowflakes, and the flowers. Man our Joannes had nothing like this. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete