Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Things I should be doing...

I got an email from a mil friend that had me laughing, it was my every day story. Clean house, errands to do, lunch, naps, pick ups, drop offs, just things to do!, dinner, baths, story time, and the beloved sound of their snores:)....

Then all the sudden I'm either in bed asleep or on the couch too tired to move! I feel so Peg Bundy like (minus the obvious non Peg attributes!) so I decided to go with it and list all the things that have been on my list to do and yet I have no energy or just not motivated to do it....

#1 Operation scrapbook! What the heck! I was making such progress! Every night I tell myself that I am going to get it going and every night I put off doing the dishes and tidy up and I'm just spent..

#2 Birthday cards to make...no excuse there!

#3 Pictures that I should have had printed 2 months ago for the kids room...again, no excuse.


Things that I am looking forward to on a positive note...

-Bubble dress(oliver + s) for Ellie:) the pattern is on the way!

-Flying geese pattern quilt to do, never done one and am excited

-our baby boy quilt, still looking for a pattern that I am sold on..

-Angel quilt for my little lady out of the cutest moda I have ever seen, her first big girl quilt.

-tying up a swing in the back yard, kids will love it

-chair backers for the holidays; Valentines, Easter, a birthday one, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I just figured that I would do all at the same time, it would go faster and be easier. Fun things for the kids too.

-In desperate need of some hair bows for my big girl!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hello! I found your links to your star wars quilts at Creative Chicks and started reading the rest of your blog!! Thought I would take a sec to say Hello and I love the Star Wars quilts!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete